Friday 30 September 2022

Things That Go Bump In The Night

It has been a while.

But hello, I have returned to the blog sphere with an announcement. 

As it is verging on October and, more importantly, Halloween. I've decided that I'm going to start posting prompts with a suffuciently spooky theme. One for each day of the month of October.

No idea what I'm going to refer to this as and it will be open to all forms of writing. If anyone participates or uses the prompts I post then please let me know so I can see what you write and I'll post any pieces I really enjoy here or on my twitter - @JayceTAuthor

I look forward to seeing what people come up with.

Stay spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 30 - Ending

 The cat with the mouse in its mouth is just passing through. Past the mourners, veiled and shuffling through a rhythm only known in grief. ...