Wednesday 12 April 2023

Napowrimo Day 12

How quickly the first twelve days seem to have gone by! Let's keep it going today:

Official Prompt:
Today, I challenge you to write a poem that addresses itself or some aspect of its self (i.e., “Dear Poem,” or “what are my quatrains up to?”; “Couplet, come with me . . .”) This might seem a little “meta” at first, or even kind of cheesy. But it can be a great way of interrogating (or at least, asking polite questions) of your own writing process and the motivations you have for writing, and the motivations you ascribe to your readers.

My Prompt:
Every year I’ve done Napowrimo, I have discovered more and more new forms that I’ve never attempted or seen before. So for today, I would like you to go looking for forms and try one you have never attempted before! Hopefully you find something interesting and, most importantly, have fun with it!

Lucky Dip:
Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 30 - Ending

 The cat with the mouse in its mouth is just passing through. Past the mourners, veiled and shuffling through a rhythm only known in grief. ...