Thursday 9 December 2021

And In This Corner...

Greetings!

Welcome to my blog and indeed welcome to the rather weird and wonderful worlds that I will be sharing here. My name is Jayce - a late twenties, tired human who has a profound addiction to caffeine, dice, notebooks and scented candles. I'm also quite unapologetically queer. 

So what am I doing, setting up a blog where I have no clue or schedule of what I am going to be posting and working out where writing for this is going to fit in among my other projects? Well, funnily enough this may help with that! I'm a writer, TTRPG player, gamer and rather tea obsessed. Never am I happier than when I'm in a comfy chair with a cuppa and a good book or when I have Switch in hand.

I think I'm going to be mostly using this to just... process thoughts. To discuss things I'm writing or making. Maybe to show some of the things I work on. Or occasionally even just pop in with something anecdotal from work day or weekend. Sometimes just a quick note to add something positive to your day.

I also will likely cover things such as wrestling and Formula 1 as they are two of my oldest loves and I will no doubt have opinions on.

For now though, I would say thank you for reading this and hope you read on further!

Come and have a cuppa with me sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 30 - Ending

 The cat with the mouse in its mouth is just passing through. Past the mourners, veiled and shuffling through a rhythm only known in grief. ...