Thursday 31 March 2022

And So It Begins

It is currently around half past ten in the evening on the 31st of March. I am in bed and pondering a lot of different things but this month ahead should be fun.

I mentioned before about NaPoWriMo and me taking part in the 30 poems in 30 days challenge. I'm going to be using prompts either from the challenge website - www.napwrimo.net - or from a different source like one of my friends or a prompt generator app. I'll have a link to what I use in each post.

I'm going to post the first piece in a little bit as the main site gave out a neat little primer of reacting to a line from an Emily Dickinson poem and one of the lines really stood out to me.

Let's see how far I can get. The board is set. The pieces are moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 30 - Ending

 The cat with the mouse in its mouth is just passing through. Past the mourners, veiled and shuffling through a rhythm only known in grief. ...